Monday, March 27, 2006

Opening New worlds with Toys



Lilli&Tom came to Sandgate Library to visit their miniature namesakes and catch a little quiet time, but my friend Sue the Librarian and I, had planned something a little more energetic ;D

Grade 5 pupils from a Northside School flew through the Library doors, their faces freshly sparkling from a recent cloud burst and full of chatty good spirits. The class came to learn about creativity in their community and see the 'famous' Lilli&Tom! They asked lots of interesting questions, keeping me on my toes.

They listen to my talk about toy making and heard how stories might be imagined. They explored Lilli&Tom and Novas Infinite - Whatsie and Gizmo. They even found out about blogs! Indeed, revealing the possiblities of the Library - opening new worlds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home