Tuesday, April 11, 2006

CutnColour Lilli&Tom







Lilli&Tom at Sandgate Library was great fun. The Grade 5 class received a set of Lilli&Tom CutnColour craft pictures. They selected Lilli&Tom's hair, clothes and accessories and customised them by colouring, sticking fabrics or colour paper on top. After some careful cutting, they pasted the ensemble onto the main page, drawing on the faces of Lilli&Tom and could colour in the background too.

Lilli&Tom are seen here in King George Square in the heart of Brisbane's CBD (Brisbane is the capital city of Queensland, Australia)

I was delighted with their efforts and have selected a few of them to publish(I found it so hard to choose). Well done :D to all the students!! I was super impressed with the very neat paper cutting and I just loved all the funny characters and faces - what groovy guys and gals!

(NB. reproduced with permission, names of the childern withheld)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the work! well done

6:53 am  
Blogger Shannon Garson said...

Hi Florence,
I'm so glad we are in touch (virtually). I've admired your writing and your dolls for years. Sorry I was so rude and long in replying to your greeting. Now I'm getting into blogs I realise you are supposed to become obsessed by them and let them take over your life, seeing as I have a baby I think I have enough things obsessing me right now and the blog must take 2nd place! Am I supposed to reply to you on my blog or on yours? Ther's a whole new ettiquette here that I'll have to learn. Look forward to more e-mails and actually meeting you one day.
Shannon

7:32 pm  
Blogger Florence Forrest said...

Hi Shannon,
so wonderful to here from you! I believe the blogging ettiquette is to reply to comments were they start from. So, if you comment on my blog I'll reply here and so forth:) Blogging does grow on you even with babies. Welcome to the online family.

I hope we get to meet soon, too.
I'm lookimg forward to it!
xxFlorence

1:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home